December 20th 2012

Good evening,
Today I was fined. Half of it was my fault. I'm not freaked out actually. But I have to skip school. The story starts like this...

Thursday morning, 10 a.m.,
I woke up suddenly because I had an urge to pee. After that, I went to check on my little brother. He said that he wanted to go out with his friends. I peeked into his room and saw him fast asleep.
I woke him up and said "Didn't you want to go out today?"
He replied "Arrgghhh, I'm already late."
I left him and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. Minutes later, my brother rushes in with his face washed and wearing dashing clothes. He asked me if I would send him to the bus stop uptown. I said "sure". Little did I know, I wouldn't be helping him at all.
We got on the motorcycle and left the house.
"It seemed to easy" I said to myself.
Just as we got to the main road near the forest, The cops pulled us over and took us in for questioning. I thought to myself, "Could I still make a run for it?"
In the end, I didn't and was stuck for nearly half an hour.
I was fined for driving without a license, and driving without a helmet. My brother on the other hand got off clean.
I returned home tired from not enough sleep and depressed.
My cover story i'm gonna tell my mom is that I got pulled over when I was going to play football.

Shit happens, I know.

Besides that sad story, I also haven't got a present for my dad yet. And I owe my brother and sister money. Could shit get any worse?