December 18 2012

This morning I woke up at 9.
That's normal right?
But here's the catch, I lay down on my bed for 4 HOURS.
What do I do during that time? Well mostly just going back to sleep. And I have these little short dreams. Kinda like short movies or commercials if you will.
I remember some of them, like this one dream. My brother came into my room, and asked for his shirt. Which of course, I gave to him.
I also had another dream. I can't quite remember how it goes, but I remember that it looked like something I would do in the future. The near future. I remember who was in the dream, but can't remember how it went. Weird.

Yesterday I met Her.
She invited me over for a game of mastermind. She played it differently than how my family would play it. A lot easier. She followed told me to place the clues according to the sequence. Have you ever played mastermind? If you have, you would know that it is very easy to play it as such. When it was my turn to guess, I told her to place the clues however she pleases. She must have thought to herself, "He'll never get it right". In the end, I proved her wrong. I guessed correctly on the seventh guess. Which I thought to myself was very impressive.
We had lunch too. Her mother made us something to eat.
Don't tell her this, but I find that her little brother is very annoying. He's 8 or 9 years old and he is quite a pain in the ass.

Sorry to end the post, but I must go.
Goodbye.